ACTION partner RESULTS UK is hosting their national conference in June under the theme "Joining the Dots to achieve the Global Goals."
Imagine living in a world without extreme poverty, with zero hunger, good health, and gender equality; a world where everyone has access to education, clean water and sanitation. Perhaps this sounds unreal, but this is no idle dream: these are the Global Goals we have set ourselves to achieve by 2030.
Confirmed speakers so far:
- Bruce Crowther MBE, founder of the Fairtrade town movement and executive director at the Fig Tree Fairtrade Centre
- Dr Shola Mos-Shogbamimu, dual qualified lawyer in New York and Solicitor of England & Wales, an activist and co-Organiser of Women's March London
- Emily Wise, tuberculosis doctor who has previously worked with Medicins Sans Frontieres (MSF) in Uzbekistan
- Fiona Dear, Campaign Manager at the Climate Coalition
- James Price, Campaigns Manager at the TaxPayers' Alliance
- Matt Oliver, Head of the Global TB Caucus Secretariat
- Molly Anders, UK correspondent for Devex
Click the "Register" button to see more speakers and learn more about the event.